- For Sale
- North America
- South America
- For Rent
- Take over
- Accommodation Type
- Sell your hotel
- Hotels for Sale
The Masia is a traditional large landholding Ranch property located in the interior of Valencian Community, The environment is rural farm and forest lands where it is possible to enjoy the peace and tranquility of nature, though easily accessible from two major cities in an hours car ride.
A. Location: Situated in the Cariog Massif mountain range in the interior of Valencia.
B. Access: approximately one hour from Valencia Airport, Alicante Airport and the Coast (Gandia) all but 10 Km of which is national highway.
C. Type of Property: Rural land with a Traditional Spanish Masía, or ranch house with Functioning businesses which provide an immediate return on investment with potential for annual growth.
D. Three Residential Structures:
– Ranch House: Currently functioning as a 4 Star Casa Rural: 420 m. built area, 4 bedrooms (Sleeps 10 easily), 5 bathrooms, Dining room, game room, den, Swimming pool.
– Owner’s Cabin
– Caretaker’s Cabin
E. Plot Size: The property consist of 30 hectares of land
– 13 Hectares of woodland and crops
– 17 hectares of Organic Olive Orchard (11,000 Olive trees in production)
Income Generating: The Property currently functions with two different but related business lines*
1. Hospitality : 4star, Casa Rural or Country lodge. Popular with families and groups of friends seeking a break from city life and a chance to relax in nature. Offers the possibility to enjoy its facilities for weekday stays or weekends. It is the ideal place for people to identify with nature, perfect for business meetings, coaching sessions, meditation and yoga.
2. Food Production: an Award-winning Organic Olive Brand made from the fruit of the property’s 11,000 olive trees. We produce a superior quality olive oil extracted directly from the olives solely by traditional means, and of course, 100% Organic (with certification) without any pesticides, insecticides, fungicides or any other toxics means.
*Cross Sale Symbiosis: There is a natural affinity between the two businesses: Visitors can learn all about the ecological cultivation and processing of the olive fruits. A millennial experience! Also taste and purchase our freshly produced extra virgin olive oil. One can enjoy this natural setting by cultivating vegetables in our greenhouse, and collecting seasonal fruits, as well as working at the farm, with all its hens and chickens, rabbits, horses.
The Main House:
The main house is a traditional stone country house which has been renovated in keeping with original 18th century construction designs using high quality materials.
The main house has a built up area of approximately 420m. built on two floors, where you will find a large living room with fireplace, a cozy kitchen with a chimney and wood stove burner, and finally 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathroom. A large enclosed veranda has been turned into a living room. The living room and kitchen open up to a pleasant terrace, allowing access to the garden and the pool area.
There is a 70m2 loft apartment with living room, insdustrian kitchen with moruno oven and bbq and bathroom separated from the main building by an interior courtyard. It also has a house for guards.
Mountain walks, Hiking. Bicycle Tours. Dressage horses. Activities related to field tilling, pruning, fertilizer, cultivation, harvesting and firewood cutting. Culinary activities, “the art of paella”. Baking bread in Moorish wood oven. Make your mark: plant your own tree.